Siachin - When his Pakistani counterparts raised the demilitarization of Siachin, Sashi Tharoor (Congress MP and former Asst. External Affairs minister) is on record saying Indian Political Leadership (read INC and MMS administration) is ready for that but it is the Indian Army that is not on board on this issue.
AFPSA – It was Indian Army again that halted the political moves initiated by Omar Abdullah with blessings of Rahul Gandhi.
Is the successor of VK Singh on board with INC/UPA2 government to remove AFPSA?
Kashmir Valley – Last year UPA2 and MMS sent special interlocutors (some of who later found to be receiving favors from Pakistani ISI) to discuss the peace options in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Given INC’s obsession to come back to power in 2014 at any cost and make Rahul Gandhi the PM of India, the following seems to be INC’s political strategy
• Remove VK Singh and replace him with someone who will be part of INC’s vision for India.
• Make a peace deal with Pakistan on Siachin. IA vacates Siachin and Pakistani Army will not make any efforts to claim this area. India will not see any terror attacks on its soil in return.
• Remove AFPSA in JK and NE to consolidate Muslim and Christian vote banks
• Give Autonomy to Parts of JK or Kashmir Valley
2014-2019 (Assuming Rahul Gandhi is the PM)
• Make further peace moves with Pakistan.
• Declare the new LOC (with parts of Kashmir Valley given autonomy or given to Pakistan) as the international border with Pakistan and give up all claims on PoK
• Rahul Gandhi (INC) claiming to have solved the Kashmir problem for India permanently
The Gandhi-Nehru dynasty might invite Pakistan (and Bangladesh?) to become the extended electorate of India in the hope of consolidating the Muslim minority votes under its belt forever. Key political parties in Pakistan and Bangladesh might merge or join the UPA alliance in this effort; thus giving INC and Pakistani RAPE (Rich Anglicized Pakistani Elite) permanent hold over the political fortunes of Indian Subcontinent
It could be sold to the Indian public as
- An effort to guide Pakistan on the road of Democracy
- To accommodate Bangladeshi-immigrant sensitivities
- Eventual re-unification of India
This may result in some unintended consequences to the Gandhi-Nehru dynasty and Hindu Bharat. When big people make mistakes, the price for those mistakes too will be huge.
Once India converts LoC into LAC, Pakistan can cede parts of PoK/NA to China so China’s hold over Tibet is complete and absolute. China might even buy some of these sparsely populated areas from Pakistan for onetime payment (Pakistan getting $20-50B onetime payment for giving up Northern Areas)