- A Ravan like brother would deny his sister (the girl in above scenario) marrying someone she loved, a Danava Vidyutjihva, from a different caste. A Ravan would honor kill Surpanakha's newly wed husband.
- A Ravana's sister would go around enticing men, even married men. A Ravana's sister would try to marry Rama, then Lakshmana when Rama rejects her, then again Rama when Lakshmana says no; all in an hour or so.
- A Ravana's sister would try to kill Sita (the very Sita our protagonist is so concerned about) when Rama rejected her. She would kill other women to marry their husbands; same as Muhammed killed the husbands to marry their wives/women.
- Then a Ravana's sister advises her own brother to have/kidnap Sita, a fellow woman & married woman, so he can avenge her Asuric lust.
- A Ravana like brother would not abstain from touching Sita out of respect for women. He does it out of fear for his life, as he got a curse from his own great grandfather, Brahma, that his head will explode if he touches a non-consenting woman. He got this curse because he raped Rambha who is his daughter-in-law by relation, same as Muhammed coveted Zaynab.
With Ravana like son and Surpanakha like daughter the mother would end up crying now and forever.